Creating a Branded SIP Dialer in PhonixDialer Admin Panel
Now that you have signed up with PhonixDialer to offer your customers rich calling experience, it is time to setup a new brand. Let us go through the process that you will need to carry out in order to creating a Branded SIP Dialer in PhonixDialer.
1. Head over to login panel of PhonixDialer and create an account.
After creating the account, you can use the same link to login to the system.
2. After Logging in the system, create your brand by filling in the details
A brief meaning of fields is given below:
- Brand Name – This is the name by which your VoIP brand is known. This text will be displayed in all screens on app after entering the opcode by the users. You can change this value anytime, and the change will be realtime on your user’s mobile.
- Operator Code – This value is assigned to you after you create your brand and fill all the details. This field is system assigned, and cannot be changed.
Looking for Flashy Vanity Shortcodes like 7777,4422 ?Just let us know. We will reserve it for you (based on availability)
- UserName – Your registered email id.
- SIP Server- The address of your SIP Server or SIP SRV record. Eg: 220.127.116.11 or sip.myvoipexample.com
- SIP Port – The port on which SIP Server is running. You can leave it blank if port is 5060.
- Billing Plan -This is your current billing plan.
- Currency – If you are displaying balance to user, then you can enter the currency code here to be displayed in front of amount value. Eg: USD, INR etc.
- Balance URL – You can retrieve the balance from your VOIP Billing system and display the balance. The mobile dialer updates balance on two events: On login, and on finishing a call. Most VOIP Billing System users provide a method to retrieve user’s balance by exposing an API URL. For sake of example, let us assume that your Billing Server’s API for balance display is http://www.myvoipexample.com/billing/getbal.php?user=<SIPUSER>&pass=<SIPPPASS>&lang=en. The string to be entered in this field will be http://www.myvoipexample.com/billing/getbal.php
- User alias – From the above example, you will enter “user” (without quotes) here.
- Password alias – From the above example, you will enter “pass” (without quotes) here.
- Constant Parameter – From the above example, you will enter “lang=en” (without quotes) here.
When you are done configuring your brand, test the application by downloading the application from http://dl.phonixdialer.com/ for your phone. On the first screen, you will be prompted for opcode.
Enter the opcode that you see in your panel. After the opcode is successfully validated, you will be prompted to login to sip server.
After succesful login, you can now make a few test calls.
After testing the call, you are now ready to share the application with your users. You can share the instructions to your users via Email/WhatsApp/SMS etc. We have already created ready-made template for you, which you can cut-paste and send.